Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tagged by Aton



lama bebenor baru nak bleh wat tag ni.fuhhh lega terbayar gak kredit...padahal dah baca entry kat blog aton lama dah..and aku dah kena tag,tapi tak sempat nak wat coz last week mmg amat busy...hehe..

First tag
Terms & Condition
1. Take a recent CUTE photo of urself.
2. Don't change anything, edit or whatever.
3. Post that picture
4. Post this instruction with this pic.
5. Tag people as many as you want to do this.........

(Cute ker? bleh la kot...kuangkuang)

lucky person yg kena tag:
Dura
Myn(ixoratasha)
Leeds
Sha(Mrs LVoe)

Second Tag
“ The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people. ”

I am a

I really want to go

My favorite place

My favorite things are

My favorite drinks

My favorite food are

My favorite colors definitely

I live in

I was born in

I attended

My favorite stories are

My hobbies are


And i definitely wish for

Owh utk tag yg ke 2 aku taknak tak sesapa coz lama sangat nak wat..hehe..

2 comments:

ixoratasha said...

lily,

i rasa you ni more to shuweet dr cute..;)

shuweet like candy..

eh, ape aku merepek nieh..

DaZzlingLilLy said...

owh...kang ada org jalan langgar tembok sebab perasan..thanks myn..keke..